What is Invisalign?
A smile can change everything
Your confidence. Your outlook. Your life. And with Invisalign, achieving the smile you always dreamed of doesn’t have to be a big deal. In fact, it barely has to impact your day-to-day life at all.
Invisalign straightens teeth using a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that are custom-made specifically for your teeth. As you replace each aligner every two weeks, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week, gradually moving towards the projected final position.
Comfortable, clear and removable – Invisalign transforms your smile without disrupting your life. Something that over 2.5 million people worldwide have already discovered.
Are you ready for your new smile?
- Your dentist will take impressions of your teeth from which Align Technology produces your personal custom-made aligners
- Invisalign aligners can be removed to eat, maintain good oral health and you may choose to remove them briefly for special occasions
- Even before your Invisalign treatment is finished, you’ll begin enjoying the benefits of a better smile. Teeth alignment will start right from the beginning
- Invisalign aligners are comfortable to wear as there are no metal wires or brackets that could potentially irritate your mouth or gums. Some may experience temporary minor discomfort at the beginning of each new treatment stage when they insert a new aligner
- Invisalign aligners are visually invisible so hardly anyone will notice you’re straightening your teeth
What will it cost?
A smile can help your confidence, self-esteem and happiness
When you think about it, improving your smile goes beyond just the cosmetic. It is about doing something for yourself – so you can be more…you.
We understand price is an important consideration. Unfortunately, no definitive cost can be determined until you visit us for an initial consultation.
The cost of Invisalign is dependent on the specifics of your individual needs. These factors can include the complexity of your case and how long your treatment will take, but it is generally comparable to the cost of traditional fixed braces.
To obtain an estimate for the total cost of treatment, come in and speak to one of our fully trained dental practitioners.
Invisalign® treats a range of straightening issues, ranging from minor tooth movements to more complex cases. Whatever the issue, the result is a new, more even smile that you will want everyone to see.
Here are some of the straightening issues that can be treated with Invisalign.