Private Dental Plan Costs
Are you looking for:
- Fewer fillings?
- Less decay?
- Less likelihood of toothache?
- More attractive teeth?
- More choice?
- Reduced costs?
- Help to keep your own teeth for life?
What does our dental plan offer?
- Clinical examinations per annum
- Screening for oral cancer
- Small preventative X-rays (if clinically justified/required)
- hygienist visits individually tailor-made to provide full mouth cleaning and hygiene advice
- 10% off all treatments
- Exclusive lunchtime, after work and Saturday appointments
- 12 month interest free credit for treatments over £499.00
- A dedicated dentist of your choice
- Your own personal care coordinator who will look after you and will act as your point of contact (coming soon)
- Online booking
- Prioritised emergency appointments (treatment not included)
All this will cost less than 25 pence per day, or £7.50 per month. Your membership is collected monthly by Direct Debit.
You can join by asking reception when you come into the practice, or alternatively call us on the practice number on 01509 219 699 or email email@example.com